April 12, 2011

Paroxysm?? am I?? no lah~






Love and romance perfumed the air around me in a heady cloud. 


I may not even be able to think straight today, because my passions will be in control of all my senses. 


I want to sit on the phone or the Internet and chat all day long, 


but I really do have to attend to the daily realities.


I may be thinking about changing something about the way I earn, 


save or invest today, 


but I have to keep in mind that I will be incredibly impulsive, 


not at my most practical, 


and that hot deal I'm excited about may not be as good as advertised. ^^


Life is just a complicated thing, but I enjoy it though.


Love is one more complicated thing that really hurts us, but it can be sweet as honey too.


Relationships may be somewhat stressful right now, 


likely because I'm not eager to discuss about it.


I know some people find it easier to talk about their "sex lives" than their financial situation.


But I know that I'm not alone in my discomfort, 


but it is at the root of a misunderstanding that is easy to address. ^^

















thanks for reading!



No comments:

Total Pageviews