April 2, 2011

gobbledegook ^^





The common things that I see nowadays are;

assignments!!

zombies.......

pandas.......

dead bodies........!!

.....................................

tomorrow will be different to me.......
 it has to be.....^^

I'll look at some other cool things.....and it will be believable!! 

.....................................


craps all the time!!!!



I'm getting bored of this...



Dead bored...

I'm dying for some malls! Cafes! Bowling balls! or just plain old movies!


.................................

quite surprisingly, we shared many things in common.....

she likes to draw....and so do I.....

i'm using compaq....so do she......

she likes to eat sushi,....so do I(yucks) hehe

she is just a simple girl....yet snobbish.......  -_^

................................




^^




No comments:

Total Pageviews