April 24, 2011

Today's me! ^^

Hello there.....






...........................

I will keep pushing forward with my personal revolution. 

I have a lot of momentum and can accomplish a lot.

I want to make sure that I tend to my own personal needs though, 

and making sure I get enough sleep. 

I don't want to burn out. Keep mine cool, my temper, and my drive under control. 

I think I can intimidate people today without meaning to, 

because I'm such a powerhouse right now. haha....

I will be highly focused, energetic and strongly intuitive today. 

I may be called upon to participate in an investigation, or testify in a legal matter.(huh??)

I may have to keep something that I know secret so that others can act on the information I will provide.

..............................


Russian conference really put me in a difficult situation right now.

I have to get prepared with the slides and the script.....ouh....(T_T)

Forum coming up after this....still, I got to prepare everything,...trying hard to make things possible...

May Allah guide my way.....^^









thanks for viewing.....


have a blast guys....



No comments:

Total Pageviews