October 3, 2011

hurt feelings? no? no jokes here k...



You know what is weird and funny about this girl?

I know that having a boyfriend may seem the most important thing in this world right now...

but you don't have to dumb yourself down to make a guy to like you...

How would I know? haha...simple..

She's acting like a bitch lately.....and she's not pretty at all...

I mean, yeah, that's sounds pretty bad ain't it? but whatever....

People should forget about her, because she's such a slut....!

OMg! what on earth am I saying??...! naahh... I don't care!

This girl is the nastiest skank bitch I've ever met...!

I'm not going to trust this kinda girl no more....as along as you're a bitch, so I hate you!


Actually, this what makes me realize, calling someone fat, won't make us any thinner,

calling people stupid doesn't make you smarter...

and the most critical is, ruining someone's life, definitely not makes us more happier...

All we can do is, try to solve the problem that is in front of us...

Just admit if we've done any mistakes k....


Whatever!





><!

2 comments:

umairah^_^ said...

my God!! wats wrong?....

Jabar Ainal said...

haha...u just dun wanna know abt it....

Total Pageviews