October 10, 2011

Seeking for help and forgiveness~



Okay, let me start from  here, I don't have any intention to make him feels that way, but actually I'm not trying be offensive seriously..maybe after he read that post, he thinks that I really "kutuk" him in such a way that he is not helping me....
I know it's my fault to say that. I'm really sorry..
I don't know, some part of me telling all the bad things about other people, which I don't like it.
Yesterday, I was in desperation in doing something for my Lujnah, and my team members ask me to design something. Honestly I don't have the skills, I tried to seek for my friend's help,..not that he don't want to help, he does help me actually, I don't want to tell him what are the things I wanted to do, as I wanted to do it myself, so I asked him about it.
That time I was at home. It was hard for him to explain it to me via sms. To the horror, I didn't bring my broadband along. In desperation, I went back to ipg on Sunday, hoped that I can meet him so that he could teach me to do such thing. But he went out. I don't blame him anyway, I think I was too emotional and desperate in doing that design, because yesterday night I have to submit it.
I sat alone in my room, opened some sites, searching for ways to do the design, but I just can't. So I ended up doing nothing. That time, I don't know what had come into my mind, and I posted something in the FB. So that was it, he read it.
I feel terrible! I feel ashamed of what I said. I hope if he read this, he can forgive me.
I'm so sorry. I'm not a good friend.
I think I need to stop thinking about the bad site of people. They aren't bad at all. The only problem is me myself.

Forgive me dear friend.

I hope I can do something to make it up to you. Now,  I don't want to bother you, just let the time to decide.

No comments:

Total Pageviews