November 3, 2011

heart feels it



Fisrt of all, I need to apologize to you "si die" coz I wasn't aware that today is your birthday.
I know our relationship now is not that good like we used to. But honestly I say, I still have the feeling for you. I know, I don't make jokes and don't know how to express my feeling to you like others did. But in any way, you can't lie to me, I can read your mind. Its hardly to get a msg from u now. I know both of us are busy with works, but deep down in my heart, I would appreciate every msg u gave me. Now I look like a pathetic guy isn't it. I just want to let you know that I was sad becoz you didn't pick up my call. I was just want to wish you Happy beday, that's all.
You just make me confuse. Despite all the confusion, I know we're still friend like we used to be when we were in school. I wish you would read and say yes to this. Anyway I'm glad that you're happy.

Happy birthday.

No comments:

Total Pageviews