August 21, 2012

Maaf Zahir dan Batin!

Happy Eid everyone....!!


First of all, I need to say sorry for whatever my wrong doing to all of you and do forgive me...
Ever since I left this blog, I've gone a bit crazy, jumping here and there...
the good and bad memories I had before, I shall then embed them in my mind and try the hardest way to let go of yesterday...Leaving behind the bad one will make myself feel at ease though it never feel quite right at all..

First day of raya doesn't felt very much different....
This raya most of our relatives went to their own kampung and probably there will no visitors from them this year... So my father had decided to take us to visit our family in Teluk Intan.
To the Teluk Intan we went!.

Second raya, as usual I went to pay a visit to my closest friends' houses....
I was sad at times as this time around many of them were not around and the last thing I did was sitting around at home with my little baby...



Put things worse, I didn't really have much time and so lazy to snap pictures...haha...quite odd right...thing that I'd do but obviously I didn't.

It has been two days since my sister and her cute little Balqisy went to her mertua's house. And my house became exceptionally awkward without Balqisy's laughter. 

















I have lots to tell, but to lazy to write it all down....
Guess have leave this blog again...and see you next time...

Thanks for visiting....
By the way, 'Selamat Hari Raya..'


1 comment:

Unknown said...

salam aidilfitri...

http://mohdfaizulosman.blogspot.com/2012/09/kenalilah-bapa-anda.html

Total Pageviews