July 21, 2012

I wish... \('__')"/



Oh seriously...! I wish I could go home today!! 
I wonder what my mum will prepare for today's berbuka...hurm...


You know, I feel like the day is too long....
Few hours left! please hold on......hold on a bit....
I don't really feel like wanna sleep...so I made myself busy with works that Mr Shu gave us.
THOUGH! I still feel bored! 
Since I feel bored and stuck in this room, 'alone', I took a chance to make a detour on people's blog. But that isn't really cheer me up...
I need food...
Oh Allah..make me strong...
since this is the month of Ramadhan, I have to try my best to use this month to my benefit!.. more ibadah, good deeds, and ask for His blessing and ask anything from Him as He is the most generous of all...




I wonder what'll I have for my berbuka today....and where will it be? My friends said that they wanted to buka puasa at the nearby masjid. Well it ain't that bad, I guess... Pluz we can save our money...



No comments:

Total Pageviews