March 27, 2011

B.O.R.E.D.O.M


It's been an age since my last here.



Ah, boring, boring, and boring. That’s all that’s in my vocabulary right now. College is boring with a capital B.


my SO-CALLED-FRIENDS are doing their assignments, assignments, assignments and  assignments. 

And they're so serious all the time!

Good thing i have my hp that can company me all the time....listening to "Gee"...haha... 

If not then I would have DIED of boredom.

I haven't started most of my assignments yet, it's only a few days to pass them up, 

but I'm too lazy to do all of it.... 

the word is B.O.R.I.N.G.... 

seriously, I dislike college at this moment.!! 







Not much happened today and I was bored to death. Well, almost.

That's all I guess. Thanks for reading.

2 comments:

Kayun said...

haish diaorang dh pulun buat esaimen ke? heee..me belum tau.huhu

Jabar Ainal said...

haha...idk.,,..maybe yes, maybe not....but seems like they are running up n down searching for informations....haiz..... -_-

Total Pageviews