June 10, 2011

Forbearing myself

life isn't perfect as we think it is.....





have you ever think of death? as for me, everyday I think of it.....

before I get out of the house, before I ride my motorbike, before I cross the road....
and even I sit alone at home or anywhere I would think of death.... 
we probably wouldn't know how, when, where, and why we die..., 
or what causes we to die....
all this thing keep lingering in my mind.....
I'm scared of death really....I'm pretty sure you guys do too.....
I'm scared if I can't fulfill my responsibilities towards my parent....
my responsibilities to Allah...
everyday, Allah gives us tests...many form of tests.....
sometimes we think that we want to give up....
every allegation we faced now seems impossible and hard for us to bear.....
but that's the reality of life.....we have to face it no matter what...
The tests actually to determine whether we are strong and obedience towards Allah....
though we can't resist that,...sometimes me myself can't take it....
at first, sit and cry would be the best ways to let go all the problems, but actually no....
the best thing I could do is perform my solat and start praying to Allah.....
Yassin is always the best company....
everything that lives will soon die...including us....
our family, mother, father, sisters, brothers....and friends.......
 at the end of time....we are all alone....only our deeds will stay with us....
we should be thankful with what we have now,...
hope Allah gives His blessing to all of us....to our family...our parent....
forgives us o' Allah.... may a better day to come.....insyaallah....




~






(T_T)"

No comments:

Total Pageviews