June 7, 2011

sem break^^

its been awhile since I've updated.....
I don't care though...
life is just unexpected......there has been so many stuff happened this past few weeks....
I really wanted to write everything down....but seems like its not the right time....
I hate it when it comes to personal stuff and I have to think it twice before I write it all down...
it might hurt somebody,...if only he or she read it...hahaha....

hurm...I think, I will try my best to find some other time to write it all up....!




...............................
...............................

last Saturday, I went to Ipoh to help my cousin selling Avon...

it was a Ipoh bandaraya carnival....

there were many people....

plus at night there was a concert (battle of the band) attended by some group of bands in malaysia.....

and Ac mizal and Jambu were there too....

I didn't have the chances to snap pic or whatever with them....
coz I was busy at the booth...

the following day, my cousin brought me to the Syuen Hotel....

she attended for her Umno meeting and what-so-ever...

and I sat at the lounge selling avon...quite tiring though.....

but it worth after all...

i enjoyed it so much...

but as the consequences, I'm having fever now.....

the weather becomes so hot lately....

and my body can't stand the heat....

drink a lot of water to cool down my body temperature.....

now I need a very good sleep and eat right......















(sempat lg snap pic huhu)







(ada gaya sell boy x?? huhu^^)



(this is how it looks like..)







                                                     (Ladies Uptown Ipoh...cayalah...)



.................


thats all for now.......

thanks for viewing.....^^

No comments:

Total Pageviews