August 15, 2011

happy? me? I don't think so....



I nearly died because of assignments......

I'm now  in the middle of fasting month and pile of assignments need to be done within this two weeks....

Have no attention to other things going on around me....let it be....don't bother about it!

have to put my head focus.....!

though I have some misunderstanding with that person...still, I have to be strong

........................^^.....................

LOVE?

I don't want this actually, but the feeling suddenly come and I can't resist it....

It's a wonderful thing that everyone should enjoy......

the matter of fact, each and everyone of us need to encounter this kind of thing whilst growing up...

when we stop learning about life, we'll stop growing....

do you like that?? me? I would say, no..no....I rather be a reasonable young teen.....

every little things we face now, we should be happy about it, isn't it?

this is what life for...

just like Atticus teaches his children, telling them in a matter of fact way so that they can understand it as a fact of life..

this evening, I read a book...and I came across this;

"When people make mistake, they usually know it. What they really would like is advice on how they can avoid making the same mistake again. That's what redirection is all about."

I know I make mistake to that person,...now, I hardly find  the right time to have a short conversation with that person.....

all this while, that person making sort of faces and trying to avoid from seeing me...

it's kinda frustrating......why can't you just be like other person....just smile...if you don't have the strength to talk with me......

huh! whatever it is,....I'm going to live my own life and do mind yours....






for not I forget the day we had together...ohh....how I love that moment......! hehe




^_- "







No comments:

Total Pageviews