August 27, 2011

Raya's eve

Assalamualaikum and greeting to all......



Alas, I'm home!! huhu

I'm very happy.....Ramadhan is coming to an end now with only few days to go....

next Tuesday  will be tha biggest annual event for all Muslims worldwide....including me!

I'm just excited....^^     I can almost taste the rendang, lemang, ketupat and kuah kacang already....!

1st Syawal will be the celebration of victory for all muslim who succeeded in completing their duties; fasting and doing all the ibadah during the wonderful Ramadhan.....

hurm....how fast the days have moved, it seems like only yesterday I've just started fasting....

I would like to take this opportunity to wish all my family, friends, and colleagues a very happy, selamat, prosperous, great and meaningful Hari Raya.........^^

To all of you who driving back to hometown...please drive carefully,..remember your love one...have a safe journey....

To non-muslim, feel free to come and visit us...get the feeling of home made rendang and ketupat and the colorful kuih raya......^^

I also would like to apologize for any of my wrong doings or harsh comments I have made to everyone.....

We ( you and I ) are only human so are prone to making mistakes.

Do take care of ourself during this festive time......ok....

Till we meet again in the next post......

Again, Selamat Hari Raya Maaf Zahir dan Batin.........^^








p/s: thank you to those who sent me raya card...^^ wishing you guys a lot of happiness~


Have a nice raya everyone......

1 comment:

umairah^_^ said...

jabar!! selamat hari raya maaf zahir batin... aku byk buat salah kt ko.... salu terlepas ckp la, ape laa... salu wat ko kecik ati.. mintak maaf byk2 yerr... hv a splendid raya n enjoy ur holiday, kawan!!
p/s : nk duet raya blh? hihi

Total Pageviews