August 22, 2011

Rather bored and delightful August 8 ^^




August is a busy month that I didn't have time to reflect on what happened around me.

yeah.....I think nothing to talk about as every little time I spent here just to finish all my assignments..

erm...actually there has been a lot of things going on around me and the most remarkable thing was, I managed to go through my feelings and I made myself busy from thinking about that person.
huhu......

During this fasting month, I try my best to eat a bit more healthy.

I eat small portion of food during "berbuka" and drink plenty of water at night....
(really,..I'm not bluffing k) ^_<"

and I try to resist eating before going to bed...anyhow, that's what I enjoy the most..haha....

I often take a glass of milk every 'sahur'.....and eat few slices of bread......

that would be enough for me...^^

I found that it's working......I feel full without having eating too much...

and thank God I didn't feel sleepy during the day.....

if not I will ended up with sleep during the lecture hour....

~~~~~~><~~~~~~

by the way, I'm going back home this Friday...ohh how I miss home and mak.....

just can't wait.....huhu

Lately, I feel something is going wrong somewhere....

I can't help looking at the sky all the time and be pensive of the coming change....

kinda reminds me of one of my old days.....my childhood days.....

and all the 'play-time' with friends and being a jerk some years back when I was still a young boy.....huhu..

before I get bored with all this, better I stop now.....






I think that's there is for now....

Till next time~ Have a nice day everybody....^_<






~I love myself, my family, my friends, and of course i love my God.~

No comments:

Total Pageviews