August 10, 2011

something I know to be true ^^

Neglecting is something I don't like to do....but under some circumstances, I have to....

any how, I'm here again, with you...my lovely blog.......^^

I heard this phrase from someone I adore so much...."something I know to be true"



Love and music hanging in the air......

Love is something I have only experienced twice, 

it was amazing and breath taking....

I love to love and love to be love.....

but love always ended up in heart break. 

I can feel it tears me from inside....but I know true love will come......

"nak avoid sangat???!! avoid lah!!!" but I can't avoid from loving you.....!!!


>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>^^<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<


Assignments and my communication of all kinds holds hassles today....

I find out that my phone becomes crazy day by day.....and all sort of telecommunications equipment malfunctions.....

and that there are misunderstandings....

especially have a hard time getting a serious relationship across somebody today!! oh!

so frustrated!! I can't make a single move and no words come out from my mouth!!

I encountered something that is challenging this few days, to get across a creative idea to my loved one!

I think I am more wound up in unreasonable fantasies about my future, either positive or negative.

I think I really need to stay focus on my talent and skills that could bring me joy.....





"Relationships to me are like glass. Sometimes it is better to leave them broken than try to hurt yourself putting it back together"







have a nice day everyone....^^

No comments:

Total Pageviews