July 21, 2012

First day Of Ramadhan

Assalamualaikum...


It's the first day of Ramadhan... I'm quite excited about it...
First day, started quite well, I woke up for sahur and drank a lot of water till I peed many times this morning.
Everyone is going home this weekend to spend time fasting and buka puasa with their family but not me.
That's weird huh, though my house isn't that far from the college.
I know my mum doesn't call me home this weekend, but I know deep down in her hearts she longs for me to be by her side during the berbuka time (ceh wah).  My sister told me that she already went back to her husband's kampung. I'm not sure whether ayah is at home or not, but as far as I know, he told me that he'll be away for 20 days or so. So during this day onwards, my mum will berbuka alone..Don't you worry mum, I'll be home next week...

Oh yeah, you know what, I'm totally disagree when they said they want to get rid of all the cats around our bloks recently...Yesterday the makcik cleaner already get rid 4 kittens. Poor them, they are just 3 weeks old and still depend on their mother. I feel very sad and seriously I've no idea what to do. This morning, I heard the mother cat 'meow2' all over the places calling for her kittens...


till next time..
 


P/S: Allah menciptakan cinta...dan cinta itu fitrah manusia.....




3 comments:

umairah^_^ said...

rahter than they get rid of the cats, why dont they think something about d dogs yg merayau2 kt ipg area tu? dat's much scarier! mintak la pihak tertentu bwk those dogs somewhere else....

She Ain't You. said...

Happy Fasting Jabar. :)

Jabar Ainal said...

umairah: yup that's right...hope this won't happen again...

mata bulat: haha..marrry..thanks...^^

Total Pageviews