July 17, 2012

JUst sit awhile and think..



There's nothing much I could do this evening rather sit in front of the laptop, with the unread novel next to my bed....I feel kinda boring....
The day has just stop raining.....and the birds chirping here and there....The sun is going down....to let the darkness envelope the sky.....
while sitting alone, I could hear my tummy's plea....."I need food...." 
Am thinking of going to eat at the cafeteria tonight, coz Im too lazy to drive outside....

Last two weeks, me and sister went to the new Mydin and there we found 'sunan Musafir'.
For those who doesn't know what it is all about, let me explain to you...
Sunan Musafir is a novel written by Ramlee Awang murhsid which is the last adventure of Laksamana Sunan aka Saifudin.....I just can't wait to finish the reading....just too excited....

that's it...
^^

Total Pageviews