May 1, 2011

A day with friends~

hye there....Its been a while......


Just the day before the weekend start, I went out with my friends to JJ. 
JJ or Jaya Jusco or better known as Kinta City.




First, I thought of having lunch at the food court, I was really wanted to eat the Japanese food again, though it taste like yucks...haha...
but my friends said they want to eat later on before we going back to ipg..
So move on to plan B,..~sushi~
I bought some sushi instead.



No, sorry to disappoint, I'm not talking about the "sushi King". Not at all!







shortly after that, we decided to go for bowling.......some of them who were not interested with bowling so they went to karaoke-ing...






The sushi I bought earlier, I ate them all by myself though I shared them a bit with my friends....
One of my friends said "yucks....u call this sushi?? why it taste like nasty?" 

haha..I purposely gave him the one is not-so-yummy, so I can finish the rest by myself...haha....
Then, after bowling we joined the rest karaoke-ing....we all had a great fun there...


Right before we going back, we all had our dinner at KFC...and snapped some pics....















after filling our tummy with some food, we went to surau n performed our maghrib prayer...

















Then,....we went back to ipg........












hope to hang out again...^^
until next time! ~

No comments:

Total Pageviews