May 8, 2011

For you Mum..~



"I didn't want to hear it then but I'm not ashamed to say it now 
Every little thing you said and did was right for me 
I had a lot of to think about,about the way I used to be 
Never had a sense of my responsibility 
Back then I didn't know why 
Why you were misunderstood 
So now I see through your eyes, all that you did was love 
Mama, I love you. Mama, I care 
Mama, I love you. Mama ,my friend. You're my friend"
                                                                          
                                                    ~Spice Girls~


Dear emak, I hope you know how much I love and respect you.

Life isn't the same without you, and it will never be.

I miss you dreadfully. I miss so many things about you....

the sound of your voice....I can still hear your voice, it's very clear....

the sound of your voice,...calm me....when you recite the Quran...it soothed me,....


Thank you Allah for giving me the most precious gift....

How could I ever live without you.....

I know I always cause you trouble....I'm sorry emak...

Emak, you are truly a woman of fortitude...

I'll make you proud of me,....and you are always in my heart.....

Thank you, emak...

I always love you....and I always will....^^










HapPy mOtHer's DaY ^^



No comments:

Total Pageviews