May 21, 2011

huhuhuhu~

its been awhile.....
haha... alas I'm here again....







there were so much things happened around me this few weeks.....
I dun even have time to talk about Macbeth....

though its a bit late, but I will talk about it later...
now I make myself busy with something else.....
there are a few pics that I would like to share with u guys....
I dun know where to start n dun have idea how to start..haiz..
I have been thinking so much lately....mybe it affects my mind....
I hate my friend...she is being sucks to me...uuhhh! 

such a jerk lah that gurl...
just discovered something awful about someone...
.
but I'm not dare to talk about it here..
coz my fren umi will interfere in the chatbox....
haha i bet she will read this too.....wakaka,...
dun u umi??
she might be asking me who the hell is that person I'm talking about...wakaka
how silly....


thats all...


(hate to write when I'm not in the mood)  I feel like I want to choke someone to death lah rite now!! wuuaarrgggghhhhhh!!!








bubye..^^

No comments:

Total Pageviews