September 1, 2011

Raya part 1

Hello there, si comel beraya lagi....



Ok now, I would like to begin with my first raya.....

just a short one....

During my first day of raya, as usual, me and family would go to Masjid and perform or solat sunat hari raya...(to be truth, I just sat outside the masjid waiting for my mum to finish her prayer) haha

I don't get a chance to solat there, coz the masjid was so full of people....nvm then...

then we went to pay a visit at the grave yard, recite Yassin and went home.

Ok, actually, I'm a lil bit sad, coz my sister is not around..she went to her husband's kampung and I felt lonely.....but never mind, I still have my mum to talk to...

As in the morning, many of my friends were with their family...so we decided to gather and went raya in the late afternoon...

just the evening, me and friends, went to an old friend's house for she was holding a "rumah terbuka" or may I say it as open house...hehe....isn't that the same.....oohh...(mate atas, tgn kt bahu)
talking about the food...ouuhh....nyum2.....the food that  served were utterly delicious...

I can say this, as our year 6 2004 reunion, but only a few people were not there..so sad...but at least I can meet with the rest...

best sgt....I enjoyed so much though it was just a little.......

there were several pictures taken at that time!

I try my best to upload the rest...^^


















thats it....

more after this...^^



=3

No comments:

Total Pageviews