September 30, 2011

About his sentiment

Hello everyone...
just a short while...






I just finished my last assignment for this semester..if I'm not mistaken...
(seyesly not sure) hehe
Okay, frankly, I do like LDS, coz it appears more easy than ES....
but if it comes to the rules and what not, my brain can't function very well...
I enjoy it though.....
Hurm...talking about ES, I need to work hard about it....
Of coz, everyone don't want to fail any paper right? so do I...
So, no choice, I have to do something about it...


September has come to its end......
before entering to the examination month, we have to look back to what we have done through all this years....
how fast the time has gone.....
Just not knowing I grew older...and we just young once.....Alhamdulillah....
Thank you Allah, for giving me the value of ukhwah.....
I learn a lot after I stepped into this ipg....


my family, friends, who always brighten up my days...
hope the ukhwah will still last forever....nothing can replace you guys...
We faced the ups and down together.....
Thank you for sharing your love, life and most importantly giving the opportunity for me to be one of your friends....


voila...~




..............................^^.....................................




just let the heart speaks....for it has many thing to say....


too many thing to feel......too many thing to hide....


only heart can say it all....


heart is not about sensitivity....heart is not to hurt...


heart is for love....care...and dreams.....




Dreaming about the dreams that we dream....


for God sake!, not a falsifying dreams....


a dream makes us so powerful...


a dream makes us so vulnerable....


a dream that hold us to our triumph....


but not a day dreaming...as it fouls one....


dreams....*^^


..................................^^.....................................










that's about it....
^^
good day people

No comments:

Total Pageviews