September 6, 2011

Raya part 2

Salam.....so sorry for the late post....

anyway, here I am, with you...huhu

ok, during the first raya, after I went to my friend's house, then we all moved to Hospital...

not to visit anybody, or not to admit what so ever...but we all lepak2 at the taman near the hospital..

haha....kinda silly right....actually just want to experience something new.....

before we headed home, we spent our time there snapping pictures and chatting and so making stupid jokes...

I just can't stand with all the jokes made by my friends....they were so good at it....


hurm,..I feel sad though, this was the last raya we had with Ijam....next year he will be leaving for France.....we are not going to see him again next raya......but hopefully me and friends can meet him again.....I'm so proud of him...congratz Ijam....^^

Ok, enough with that, and go on with the pics....!^^ voila.....

















and tada..!!  That's the end of it....

There's still more but I'm too lazy to update.....haha

so do excuse me everyone.......

have a good day.....0_<


2 comments:

umairah^_^ said...

lepak at hospital?? siyesly first time i heard abt it... hihi..

Jabar Ainal said...

hehe...tu la yg lain skit tu...hehehe....^^

Total Pageviews