February 4, 2011

bye home...hye ipg^^



Finally I'm here again in ipg......horey!


as usual, train would be preferable for me.....








I bought the ticket yesterday evening....

and i'm so happy coz there was still a sit for me...




I come back to ipg 3days early than it should be....

I still wondering why am i chose to come back early??


ha...! remember I said on the previous post, I have to transcribe 300 article to phonetics??


It actually requires me to use the "MACMILLAN dictionary".


I thought i won't need the dictionary, so thats why I din't bring it home.....


when the time I want to get the things done, then I know, I have to check the spelling in the dictionary....




still in progress XD




maybe some of my friends can transcribe the whole words by their own, but really,  I still can't....!


still, I have to rely on the"MD" ><!




Meanwhile, I can go online anytime I want....


its not like home, I had to share the "BERUKband" with my brother in law...


the berukband is belong to him to be exact.....


so I don't have the rights to use it at will....






when I arrived here, I noticed that there are still not much people hanging around ipg....

only a few Sarawakian and Sabahan who did not celebrating CNY are still here...

pitty them as they had to spent their holidays in ipg...


what a broring....huhu




Though I went home during the cny hols, I still felt boring too....






^^

No comments:

Total Pageviews