February 15, 2011

not so well day~

I suppose to post this yesterday..but due to some problems, it became today's...

but never mind....as i don't have any interesting thing to tell...=P


I'm a bit sleepy and kinda forgotten what I've done yesterday....

haha...oh ya...yesterday we had our sukantara...

It was pretty embarrassing as I didn't pass the two 'acara', 100m run and so the long jump.


As for the long jump, I didn't pass it despite trying it twice.

though it didn't work out, but still I gave myself a try...haha...

I didn't get a chance to snap a single pic as I didn't bring my phone yesterday....too bad...


...And for today's agenda, we going to play hockey this morning.....

so I'm thinking of taking some pics.....and do wait for 'em yea....^^

got to go now....



have a nice day everyone...

Btw, Salam Maulidurrasul to all muslim out there^^

No comments:

Total Pageviews