February 2, 2011

* lalalalalala *

whats wrong with me lately???


I feel that I'm too lazy to do my work...

I don't like to be surrounded with my undone works...but really, I don't have any mood to do all that stuffs...

The worse thing is, i couldn't find any 300 words articles....haiya....

As Mr Shuhaimi prohibit us from looking the articles in the news paper, 


so i guess i need to start looking the articles inside the readers digest....


hopefully I can find any of it in there.....

advising myself = *stop complaining, and start your work, okay!*

Meanwhile, I suppose to finished my reading on Macbeth, before the lecture start next week....

oh well...i think i need to work on it by now.....~

OH NO! March is on its way! thats mean, our mock Exam will coming soon...........

I'm pretty worry about it, as I didn't start any revision yet......

February will turns me crazy coz starting on next monday, 


the marching exercise for my sport team will start.


better be mentally and physically prepared for it....


"left, right,..left, right...left, right...!"    fiuuhhhh....~


..........................^^!!.......................

No comments:

Total Pageviews