February 5, 2011

My day XD

Nothing to talk about as I didn't venture so much things today.


I locked myself in my room all day long. I was really hungry since my last meal yesterday.


At first, I thought I could survived until the evening, but hunger made me half crazy.!!


I just can't help it.


I opted to go out and buy some foods.


The day was damn hot man!  *pity my fair, smooth, lovely skin...uhuhuhuhu....^^*


I was like a "salted fish" dried in the sun!!


*hurm,...no wonder the cat always following me everywhere I go as I smelled like a salted fish!*


muahaha....I'm joking....but seriously....it does happen sometimes...~


I walked down the road with my adorable crocs..^^














Of not thinking too much, I went outside through the BIG gate and found out that the stalls were CLOSED!


Darn it!~


*Are they still celebrating CNY???*


I hate to walk under the sun to the nearest store..


In order to prevent myself from famine, I walked "thousand miles" to the store.


After I done with buying things and all that, I rushed to my room as my stomach CRIED for food.


I bought some bread and "Ayam brand-Tuna" whatever it calls, 


I really wanted to eat it.


As I walked up to my room, I met this poorly cat "meowed" to me..."meow..."


The cat was hungry as me, then I gave it some of my tuna...


As a saying goes, "sharing is caring"...


After I've done with my meal, I lied on bed and read my novel, 


but it wasn't so long after I fell asleep.








That's it for now..


Thanks for reading..^^
Do have a good day everyone!

No comments:

Total Pageviews