February 18, 2011

The season has come~

Hello guys....

It has been a while since my last post...

I was busy like bees these few days...

The sport seasons has come this IPG....and very soon, we'll have our sports day...

If I'm not mistaken, it will be on 3rd March....




I'm still in pain since last 100m run on Monday.....this is bcoz I didn't warming up before the run....

now I can feel the consequences of not warming up before doing exercises.....

...................

...................

Yesterday, i went to the field again and tried my best to pass the "lontar peluru"...

The "peluru" was damn heavy! much bigger than the one we had in sec school....

If only the "peluru" hit someone's head, probably he will be dead on the spot.....

Surprisingly, I managed to pass the line...*yey*

But.....there is still a 'but'.....unfortunately, I was cancel out....why?? haha...I don't know....

hurm...whateverr...

.....................

.....................

One more, I'm really happy today bcoz I passed the time set for the 4X100 M run....*yahooooo*

"I got a card....I got a card....." ( the card was given to whom passed the time set)

So, I'm the lucky one who get the card,....^^

...................

...................










thanks for viewing...

^^

No comments:

Total Pageviews