February 5, 2011

Today's frenzy~



Each day is new day for me,


Each day I experienced something new,


Each day I would thinking of what to do next..?


Each day, I keep thinking of you.....(WHO??)


Each day is not the same,


Each day I need to eat..


Each day I repeat the same mistakes,


Each day I keep trying to be a good person,


Each day I'm hoping a better day to come.......


...


...


...          ^^


...


...




sometimes, I feel that I always thinking of the bad side of me....


trying hard to avoid feeling that way....


Nobody's perfect after all... 


I am who I am....right??


Each new day suppose to be exciting for me...


May Allah bless me for what I do each day....^^


Nevertheless,..... I shouldn't be bothered with my problems....






*Have a nice day evryone!*

No comments:

Total Pageviews