February 12, 2011

Memories~

since I don't have much of an adventure these few days, 


So, I got an idea...


While I was scanning through the old pics which I have taken before...


that is... I'm going to put some of the pics up in my blog...


and, some stories about them if I still remember.....


......


......


......


......


some of the pics are here...^^


but, I'm too lazy to write anything about it,..


so, why don't you make up your own conclusion of the pics yourselves....


p/s : These pics were taken when I was in form4....


location : Pangkor Island~


Though not much pics are taken, but I really miss the FUN we had there...

















the fact is : the pics are lil bit boring...hahaha ^^



Thanks for viewing....

Do have a nice day...^^

No comments:

Total Pageviews