February 2, 2011

Pangkor ~

These are the pictures taken during our trip to Pangkor last year....


we had a great time there as we did many water activities...


plus we also had a chance to go around the island....


we had visited many places....


I enjoyed shopping....I bought T-shirts, foods and of coz key-chains.....


I also bought some souvenirs for my friends and family....









I had a great time there...wahahaha..... the best thing was, I could swim in the sea, and showed them some moves...heheh..( kinda show off right??)...

no big Deal for me, as i already know how to swim....natural meh...hehhehe...

and it was funny to see others struggling to swim....



we visited so many places until i forgot the name of the places....oh my.... i think i need to ask my friend about that....what a forgetful jabar~


I stole this pic from my friend's fb profile....huhu


this one also I took from my friend's fb...but after all i went to the same place maa.....~



from the left, the royal highness Putri, Izzati, Mira, the evil fairy Evelyn, and thats me^^ 



in the early of morning, after subuh prayer, we gone for jogging around the chalet....

everybody looks so glum as the night before everybody didn't get enough sleep especially me...

huh..it was hard to sleep with six people in one small tent...

it was like a pack of sardine....it was so hot! and I was in hell that time....

then i decided to sleep outside the tent.....

some of us, who being the night guard that night set up a mat made from canvas sheet, 
then we all lie on it together.....

but that wasn't be so long as at 4 o'clock it was raining....so i had to moved into the tent again.......






from the right, LALA( i don't know her exact name) huhu, and in the middle, of coz me again, and the left, LALA's friend..hehehe...again i don't know her name...huhu..sorry^^

 luckily that thing doesn't explode......hahah..



And that's all.....

have a nice day ^^





No comments:

Total Pageviews