February 2, 2011

:: sigh :: -_-

Just heard from a friend, he said that our allowance will be paid two weeks from now..

why took so long to bank in the allowance?..oh my... : sigh :

I thought I want to buy broadband this week, but unfortunately, I can't do so...

really frustrating time for me!!

sob,sob,sob......

the thing I don't get it is, why K unit always suffer from this trouble??why not other unit??

haiya......

the J unit already being paid last Friday...why ipg didn't bank in all together at the same time...

BIG Q for me...

I don't care what are the reasons, I need my allowance as soon as possible!

I have no mood to hang around at home already...I wanted to go back to ipg this Friday...

no matter it is, I need to get some money from dad, so I can get the ticket and pay the taxi...

there is no use if I still keep staying at home as I can't go online,can't watch tv, 

and really I don't know what to do at home besides eat, eat,eat...and eat......



(-_-)!!

No comments:

Total Pageviews