February 25, 2012

Remain it!

ggl pic


Its better to keep it that way...no need to add up some more troubles...
I know it's hard to get it, but at least I won't give up myself on you...
The term of 'best buddies' isn't very convincing for me...as I wanted more from you..
I try my best to be good and please you all the time...
Buying you food make me feel comfortable ..the smile on your face makes me bloomed.
having your picture in my locker, doesn't make me some kinda stalker...
bright shiny eyes, with spectacles, shorty, and sweet, make my heart beat like a base-drum...


enough said! 
For you stalkers! yeah you! I'm not talking about that bloody person..


this is just something that I made up, for your own pleasure!


It's better to keep it that way...


toodles!

No comments:

Total Pageviews