February 1, 2012

Cabaran untuk anda!

Okay actually in the previous post, I posted something about 'How observant are you?'
and the aim of this challenge is to test you whether you are conscious or not about the English language.
It's quite simple...just read through the paragraph, observe it carefully, don't missed out a single letter!
And if you got it, please tell me your answers! Just tell me what you see, what you feel about the paragraph..you can ask your friends to figure it out too...
Kindly refer to Wall-E!!! okay, I repeat Wall-E!!!!


Click here to find out more!


If you got it right, i'll try my best to promote your blog...


Goodluck...


^^

2 comments:

Nisa Greennnpanda said...

thanks for inviting me to join this challenge.

I've found the answer~!!! ^_^

Jabar Ainal said...

hehe....congratz...^^

Total Pageviews