February 17, 2012

So tired!

Sorry for not posting anything since last week....actually I have to keep focus on my works...so its hard for me to update this blog...
Its been awhile, and I miss my blog so much...and so so so sorry for not hit back your 'footprints'...
and thanks for those who kindly ask me to join segmens and GA....
Really I don't have time at all...
Hope I can finish all my assignments at time and can continue blogging as usual,..

It's Friday,..and this morning we celebrated our prophet Muhammad SAW birthday...
Maulidur Rasul.. the slogan for this year is "Persefahaman Asas Perpaduan Ummah"

so here are the pictures...




 we spent the whole night doing the banner! "hand-made banner" okay  
...so creative kan? haha



 so here it is! dah siap.....haha ignore my sleepy face ya !



 


 






more pictures after this...^^




happy weekend people!

3 comments:

Nisa Greennnpanda said...

hehe.. your sleepy face looks kinda cute.. X3

Jabar Ainal said...

haha...yeah right....
thanks for the comments and for scanning through the entries...really appreciate it...so sorry I can't hit u back these few weeks...as I got a lot of assgnments to do....^^

NAL said...

hurmm..penat?lg penat tgk..haha

Total Pageviews