January 26, 2011

^_^@ speaker's cOrner^^

I never thought that i can go this far. Being an average student is normal for me.


 I'm just an innocent boy that don't know anything. 


hahaha...is it??hehe... 

I was elected by a person named F----1---n---@....to be the next member of the Speaker's corner committee...
after our first meeting handled by our own, i was been elected to be the secretary of the committee...


This is the second time i be the secretary for a society...the first one when i was in form 5...science club... 


being a secretary make me busy....haha...busy on typing the reports...the name list...oh my God....
only God knows how tired i am....


~during my high-school, our club was so famous than other clubs, so many people tend to joined the club.....

it was a big burden for me, to type their names, ic numbers, h/p numbers....
ohhh...it was exhausting.....

If you guys out there, are dreaming to become a secretary, better forget it,....~

But after all it was something i can't forget.....


but i found that my job here is more lighter than high-school days.....


we work together as a group, everybody know their own job...so it eased me....


so i just focus on doing the report every week, and typing the minutes.....
arranging files...


that would be not too bad for me, as i have my own assistant, or i can say it, as my vice secretary to help me running all the matters.....

Being a secretary for this committee for the first month was not so bad.....


but i have to beware of coming months...maybe there are so many works to do...who knows......


we already decided our next speaker's corner topics, the topics suggested are;  
"Arranged Married??" and "Social Networking".... 


but these topics will soon be changed according to the terms and conditions...

I hope that everything will going well as planned....~



No comments:

Total Pageviews