July 17, 2011

lalala ^^

I went out to ipoh city again yesterday..not with my friends...but with my sister....
she came to pay a visit for me and it was wonderful...that I can meet with my lil honey...
my niece...she's seems to growing p healthy...I was so happy to see her..

We went to the Hainan Chicken rice at the jalan Temnggung if I' not mistaken....
The foods were delicious....and thanks to my brother-in-law for the treat...

Later we thought of visiting Muzium Ipoh, but we totally forgot about it after my sister was so amazed with all the "kain-baju-langsir-selendang" and all at Nagoya...
Oh my...I was so tired going shopping with her....
and there, I got my baby (handphone) repaired.....
at first I thought of buying new phone,
but my sis asked me to save my money for other purpose as my baby still worthy if I use it...

Then later we moved on to Kinta City or I can say it Jaya Jusco....
It was packed with people and quite havoc though.....
yela, yesterday got promotion what....
we went in and grab everything we want...and my sis brought her pair of sandals and her husband brought for himself some kind of clothes and shoes.....

and as for me,...I've been waiting for it for so long and yesterday I manage to get it....
hehe....I bought a pair of Crocodile shoes. OMjay! the price was so affordable....50% maa....
who would resist to buy it....
Though that my wallet would have a hole in it!
Nevertheless, I guess, it was worth the price......



and for today, the agendas are; watching movies and hang out somewhere in Ipoh
~it will always JJ....~ kinda bored too..but enjoyable.....~




P/s : I snapped some pics, but somehow the pics cannot be transfer into my lappy, kinda sad...nvm... I think words worth for thousand meaning....haha....



Bye for now...
have a nice day....!

No comments:

Total Pageviews