July 27, 2011

Was it me or you??




I was wrong, wrong, wrong and wrong.............I was all wrong about you.....

Not that you ignoring me because of that...it's just the way you are......

I learn many lessons today........

not to disobey......when I obey and doing the right thing, I gained something...thank you....

all of this makes me feel much better.....it swept away my sorrow feeling.....

and it changes the way I think about you......

I learn to be responsible towards my work...and being helpful is really good.....

I'm glad to help you......It just put us up closer...haha....you think? haha I don't think so....

the only thing that I'm afraid is....losing you....

you lighted me up today.....

such an inspiration la...huhu....

we just friend aren't we?? yup of course......

please get this right ya, I just intended to be friend with you,.,...thats all!....hehe

I'm sorry to behave that way....

I was wrong for doing such thing to you.....

I wanna go to sleep....now the time is late....

For all i know, I will never love you again.......







^^

have a good day everyone....^^

No comments:

Total Pageviews