July 14, 2011

the seasons of the sem have come....

well, no more joking....as I told you earlier, this third sem is definitely gonna be a tough one....
and assignments are all along the way...in fact, it is already started....





......................................^^.........................................

looking up the sky..
the sky refuses to look back at me...
I wonder if the sky knows that I'm still hoaxing...
"sorry sky, I didn't mean to..that's the way it's gonna be..."
I realize that it's not me who to decide...

the sun is running from the east to west...
as fast as he could...
refuses to wait....
leaving us behind....sitting...and do nothing....

the hot sunny day won't last so long....
till the very end, it soon be gone...
just like us...

"If the moon can linger on the morning so bright,
why can't the sun do the same at night?"

I can do it.....if I wanted to....
don't give up...
just stand up....
look up the sky...
and tell the world that everything is possible.......

......................................^^...........................................





have a nice day everyone.....^^

No comments:

Total Pageviews