January 29, 2012

1 day, 1 achievement

Again, I'm writing in this blog. I always wondering whether we call it 'writing' or 'typing'? which one? you think?
hurmm...think2..^_<"



NVM, while I was watching 'Spongebob-[ ]-pants' this morning, I came across this "1 murid 1 kecemerlangan".
I remember this phrase when I was in school, our principal used to say it. Pemangkin semangat untuk kami terus mndpat kecemerlangan la tuh....Whatever achievements are, but at least, each and everyone of us, should have our own pencapaian. So technically it was something good for the rest of the students. 
So I thought I can do it in other way round, '1 day 1 achievement...'  


Everyday, we keep on improving ourselves right? 
To me, I need to improve a lot, today should be better than yesterday, and tomorrow should be better than today...and keep this in mind, our future is developed by our actions today. Act now, before it's too late. 




Have a nice day! ^^

2 comments:

Kayun said...

woahh, i pun nak praktiskannn lahhhh. 365 hr, 365 kecemerlangan. hihihiiii

Jabar Ainal said...

yeah..that's the spirit..^^

Total Pageviews