January 14, 2012

Macam "taik"?

Okay, tajuk pun dah merepek....

Google pic

No offences, and not that I want to insult anybody or what eh, no! A big NO for that...(yelah sgt)

Actually, I just wanna ask you guys, have you guys ever had a friend that always doing "faces" with you while you're talking?....or in other word, imitate the way you talk with weird looking faces....

haha....To be honest, I'm the one who always do that to my friends, and obviously they kinda got mad and felt annoyed..hehhe....
But its fun! mocking people....! Wanna know how it feels like? try lah...
Okay for me, 'taik" means not good la...a bit harsh, you think?

And I also call people that always "bajet bagus" as muka taik!, and those bajet bagus people also do the same to whom they think 'lame', but actually for me, they themselves are lame and 'taik"...
Haha...when I see these bajet people...I just avoid them and then again I could see them doing the 'taik' faces from far...hahahah....

Sorry for telling this 'taik' thing....

bye!

G'day people

No comments:

Total Pageviews