January 25, 2012

Hope it all gone in the blink of eyes...>_-"

It's been a while....






I missed my blog so much....I can't go online and update anything in this blog as I have some kinda problem with my laptop..hehehe.....and soon enough I'll get another laptop....too lazy to repair....
To umi,if she reads this, hehe now you know why am I keep asking about the 'stuff' we talked about yesterday...huhu


Anyway, to my Chinese friends out there, Happy Chinese New year!! Its late! I know...
Don't blame me for this okay,..


Though its been several days the holiday has started, I didn't venture any exciting thing at home, except watching over my niece. I'm so glad to see her grown to a beautiful girl...Now she's officially one year and we share the same zodiac...^^


Last week was terrible for me, as I feel like I was having a bad luck the whole week. On friday, I lost my shoes at Masjid, and my laptop broken down!! oh my...and the next day, I went to tg Malim with my friend to buy a new laptop charger, and you know what, it was raining heavily until I had to wear raincoat all the way long to the kedai.!! pissed off! And after I went home, the charger couldn't function! another disaster! I had to ride my motorbike again that evening to change it! What a day! I was like, what the hell is going on to me?? pfft


There are few more, but its not right if I talk it here...like I'm blaming the takdir for all these to happen...


Thats all...


Thanks for viewing...^^

5 comments:

umairah^_^ said...

hehe... now i know :)

Jabar Ainal said...

haha ^^

akoo said...

hehe sabo yep.ssungguhnye Allah bsama org yg sabar~

Unknown said...

duagaan2...

Jabar Ainal said...

insyaallah....moga xdilanda musibah lagi....^^

Total Pageviews